The efficacy of sea urchin
- Sea urchin has a lot of protein, vitamins, and iron, which is good for preventing anemia or recovering from diseases and postpartum recovery of the mother.
- It contains saponin, such as ginseng, which helps to remove tuberculosis or phlegm.
- It contains taurine, which helps restore fatigue and improve liver function.
- It contains beta-carotene, which helps prevent atherosclerosis.
- Antioxidant effects of sea urchin's vitamin A are good for preventing cell aging and skin health.
- Vitamin B1 in sea urchins helps strengthen nerves and muscles by stimulating glycolytic metabolism.
- Vitamin B2 and B3 in sea urchins are good for preventing mouth disease and periodontitis and relieving hangovers.
- It is rich in EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, which also helps prevent cardiovascular disease.
- It helps build energy in the body, boosts metabolism, and boosts immunity.
- It is a soft material that is less burdensome to digest, and it is also good as a nutritional source when the stomach is weak.
- Various recipes have been developed depending on your preference, including raw sea urchin porridge, salted sea urchin, and sea urchin soup.