Frozen sea urchin
Non-heated food before freezing
How to keep
· Ingredients and Content
(Korean Ingredients) Sea urchin 100%
Container (PP), Outer wrapping paper (paper)
Nutrition (per 100g / Average)
- This product is a sanitary frozen processing of wild sea urchin directly collected by a haenyeo from the clean waters of the East Sea.
- If you keep it in the freezer as a frozen product, you can eat sea urchin at any time of the season.
- Supply of fisheries ash corner to over 170 stores in E-Mart
||Frozen sea urchin 160g
||80g X 2ea
||Frozen sea urchin 1kg
- The color of the product may differ slightly depending on your monitor environment or the angle at which the picture is taken.
- Please refrigerate or freeze the product at the time of receipt and consume it within the expiration date after receipt.
- Product packaging or containers are subject to change without notice.