Salted sea urchin
How to keep
Room temperature or cool
bottle 12 months
tube 6 months
· Ingredients and Content
(Korean Ingredients) Sea urchin 92%, Alcohol 3%, refined salt 3%, honey 2%
Container(PP) Lead paper(OTHER) Lid(PP)
Nutrition (per 100g / Average)
- This is the first 'Sea urchin product in Korea', which is a sanitary processing of wild sea urchin (red) collected by a diver diver from the East Sea.
- It is a natural food with no preservatives or colorants and no chemical seasonings.
- Supplied fisheries ash corner to over 170 stores in E-Mart nationwide / Domestic Gimhae, Pohang, Ulsan Airport / Supplied to Coupang, Wemef, Timon
||70g X 1ea
||100g X 1ea
||Tube 60g set
||60g X 2ea
||Bottle 70g set
||70g X 2ea
||Tube 100g set
||100g X 2ea
- Some of you may feel a bitter bitter taste, but sea urchin is a raw material. Due to this, return / refund is not possible. Please note.
- The color of the product may differ slightly depending on your monitor environment or the angle at which the picture is taken.
- Please refrigerate or freeze the product at the time of receipt and consume it within the expiration date after receipt.
- Product packaging or containers are subject to change without notice.